Friday, December 17, 2010

I like the way YOU are thinking

Little Johnny was sitting in class doing math problems when his teacher picked him to answer a question, "Johnny, if there were five birds sitting on a fence and you shot one with your gun, how many would be left? "
"None," replied Johnny, "cause the rest would fly away. "
"Well, the answer is four," said the teacher, "but I like the way you're thinking. " After a while, this time Little Johnny says, "I have a question for you: If there were three women eating ice cream cones in a shop, one was licking her cone, the second was biting her cone and the third was sucking her cone, which one is married? "
"Well," said the teacher nervously, "I guess the one sucking the cone. "
"No," said Little Johnny, "the one with the wedding ring on her finger. But I like the way you're thinking. "

No comments:

Post a Comment